• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Timmy seems to have moved on from his divorce

Right, so what's wrong with this chick again?

Isn't it obvious, one eye is slightly higher than the other and one of her boobs is a just a little bit bigger than the other, plus her tan isn't perfectly even. Geeezzzz, I guess you'd just hit anything.....:thumbsup:

Right, so what's wrong with this chick again?

Greasy face for starters. Believe me she is definitely hot but Timmy should be able to pull in a lot better even if he's gay or has the personality of a folding chair.

vanessasurboards.JPG

Greasy face for starters. Believe me she is definitely hot but Timmy should be able to pull in a lot better even if he's gay or has the personality of a folding chair.

Seriously? Some of you folks need to get a life.

Ever consider that Timmy may actually like this girl, that they might actually get along? That he's not just dating her for her looks?

GTFO. Chick is hot. I would love to see some of you ugly bastards and the tail you have gotten in the past.

Ok, so it seems like the intellectual rub here is whether Ms. Lady here is to be compared to (a) the former Mrs. Tim Duncan, or (b) the pool of all eligible females reasonably available to a major professional athlete in his mid-30s.

Ms. Lady clearly is sufficient under standard (a); it seems like we're split (at best) as to whether she suffices under standard (b).

More research, thought, and reflection is clearly needed. And more pictures, obviously.

Ok, so it seems like the intellectual rub here is whether Ms. Lady here is to be compared to (a) the former Mrs. Tim Duncan, or (b) the pool of all eligible females reasonably available to a major professional athlete in his mid-30s.

Ms. Lady clearly is sufficient under standard (a); it seems like we're split (at best) as to whether she suffices under standard (b).

More research, thought, and reflection is clearly needed. And more pictures, obviously.

Huge rack, great legs, skinny, pretty cute face, fairly sure she knocks standard (b) out of the park. She's way hotter than most NBA wives/girlfriends.

I wish Timmy could find a nice hot girl without the fake boobs. Is that too much to ask?

Back