• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tin Cup or Bull Durham

Is Tin Cup or Bull Durham better?

• Total voters
He hits the ball past pin high with a three wood and it rolls back down the hill into the pond???? What is that a 45 degree slope of the green...and if you can't hold the green with a three wood, what makes you think ANYONE could hold the green with a short iron? It is complete BS!

God I hate that so much!!!!

He hits the ball past pin high with a three wood and it rolls back down the hill into the pond???? What is that a 45 degree slope of the green...and if you can't hold the green with a three wood, what makes you think ANYONE could hold the green with a short iron? It is complete BS!

God I hate that so much!!!!

Dude, he didn't back it up. A gust from the gods cost him. We should be focusing on Nuke Laloosh somehow bringing mid-90's heat with that throwing motion. Talk about BS.

Dude, he didn't back it up. A gust from the gods cost him. We should be focusing on Nuke Laloosh somehow bringing mid-90's heat with that throwing motion. Talk about BS.

Yeah, that is bogus, but Bull Durham is the better movie, although I like both.

Mitch's Tavern serves pretty good food so I'm voting Bull Durham.

I know its a rip off, but Major League is my favorite "funny" baseball movie.

Bull Durham is the correct answer. I recently re-watched Tin Cup and it didn't hold up that well for me. Bull Durham is a classic, and probably one of the best baseball movies of all time.

If you have ever played golf, you would hate Tin Cup. There is no way anyone could back up a three wood from 250 into the water. That bothers me so much.

I remember the article a few years ago where Lee Janzten was pissed about how inauthentic the movie turned out to be and was really upset about chilli peppers shooting up his ass. :tinfoilhat:

The final scene is obviously very inauthentic. However, the dialogue for most of the movie is spot-on in my opinion from a golf perspective. Obviously I love the movie given my board name.

Both movies are great, no need to pick one or the other.

Back