• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiramisu

One time I had tiramisu where the cake had been soaked in brandy instead of espresso. Fucking delicious

Apple pie. Cherry pie. Pumpkin pie. Pecan pie. If you disagree, that means your mom can't bake and/or your gf/wife never took the pie making class at Johnson & Wales. Or you maybe you are Italian and don't know better. There is a reason pilgrims didn't make that other dessert that is hard to spell - not as good.

Key Lime Pie...FTW. Perfect blend of tart/sweet/deliciousness.

Just ate some apple crisp my bride of many years made. >>>>>>>> that other dessert.

What's better than tiramisu?

Everything else on the desert cart.

Not a fan.

Tiramisu is the classic borderline dessert for me. If I'm not really in the mood for dessert and the most attractive thing on the menu is Tiramisu, I'll pass. If I'm really in the mood for dessert and the most attractive thing on the menu is Tiramisu, I'll probably get it, but it can go either way.

What desserts are better? Most of them.
What desserts are worse? Almost all puddings and pudding-like desserts.

Back