• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Guys (Glamour Mag: Wake #1)

thebishop

Reaction score
LINK

1. Wake Forest University: One student describes it as “the smallest school with the highest model population.”

2. The University of Virginia: Super fit Southern gentlemen. Need I say more?

3. The University of Wisconsin: A diverse student body full of men who are “passionate and enjoy opening new doors in their school’s community”? I’m sold.

4. James Madison University: The guys here aren’t just hot, they’re super happy and nice.

5. Boston College: Evidently the guys here looked like they just walked out of a J. Crew ad. In related news, I want to move to Boston immediately.

6. The University of California at Santa Barbara: Surf’s up in “Santa Babe-ra”.

7. Colby College: Looking for the “preppy outdoorsy type”? Head to Colby.

8. Yale University: Yale still has a 50% male population at a time when more women are taking over college campus. Plus, their dudes are brainy and beautiful.

9. Georgetown University: Nerd alert, nerd alert! One senior says they’ve got “the sexiest nerds around.”

10. Duke University: Is a guy with “blond flow, preppy button-ups and mid-calfs with Sperrys” your dream dude? Then Duke is the college for you, even it did get ranked the second “douchiest” by GQ.

I'm sure that going to 2 of the top 3 skewered it back downwards.

he loves the eye candy too even if he won't make the leap to taste it?

This needs to go on Wake's Wikipedia page today. I'm gonna put it in the rankings section later if someone else doesn't do it first.

Isn't this something we already knew? I mean it's nice for the magazine to take notice, but come on.

p-bhaas.jpg

all looks and no brains, it seems.

Duke University: Is a guy with “blond flow, preppy button-ups and mid-calfs with Sperrys” your dream dude? Then Duke is the college for you, even it did get ranked the second “douchiest” by GQ.

Is this really a thing?

On something of this magnitude, you have to assume before you post that one of our pit ninjas got to it first.

How can anyone take this list seriously with Dook in the top 10?

However, I'm pretty sure that both guys that go to JMU are excited about their placement.

Yea Duke being on here ruined this lists validity. I bet their methodology was super legit.

I think Glamour did some internet research and thought Gosling was an alum

Back