• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOP 50 Current NCAA Basketball Coaches

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/ncb/notebook/_/page/top50coaches1/no-1-florida-billy-donovan

8d5RdCR.jpg

Can you change the title to include "NWT?"

I remember when Florida hired Donovan I was like "Who? Well I guess they're a football school anyway."

I remember when Florida hired Donovan I was like "Who? Well I guess they're a football school anyway."

You didn't know who Billy Donovan was? Aside from being a pretty good college player who played in the Final Four, and was a Pitino assistant at UK, he coached Marshall against Wake two years before he moved to Florida.

Thad Matta at number 20? I'd bump him up 10 or more spots. K should be 1.

McDermott has no business being on there. Him over Tom Crean is insane.

You didn't know who Billy Donovan was? Aside from being a pretty good college player who played in the Final Four, and was a Pitino assistant at UK, he coached Marshall against Wake two years before he moved to Florida.

Nope wasn't even on my radar as a potential D1 coach in the SEC. Bobby Lutz quality at best.

God I wish those old threads were still around somewhere. Deman actually believed we had a shot at Donovan, Izzo and Dixon (maybe Pitino also). How insane do you have to be to believe that?

What has Pitino's kid done to deserve to be regarded as a top 50 coach right now?

If Roy Williams isn't in the top 15, you can have the first 15 picks. #ringS #bannerS #eatdiX

I guess it's for winning the NIT.

That's nice and all but I mean Kevin Stallings has def. accomplished more at this point in his career, same with Tom Crean, Altman, Fran Dunphy, and Ben Jacobson.

Congrats to MIKE WHITE for what was assuredly a #51 finish.

Last edited:
Back