• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 75 HBO shows of all time

Didn’t know there’d been 75 HBO shows.

Obv, Seseme Street is #1.

Got #1 right. Curb should be higher.

The Night Of was bad and the most out of place show on here. No love for Vice Principals, which I loved. And the first season of True Detective is top 10 material. Other than that I think it’s pretty accurate.

What a joke.

Carnivale_title.jpg

They ranked the top 3, then just mailed it in. Not even going to discuss that disaster of a list.

Maybe not the best list but at least the whole thing is on one webpage. Happy Arli$$ made an appearance.

Ballers is the worst show on television anywhere and they ranked it ahead of Da Ali G Show.

Also, no John from Cincinnati.

Ballers is the worst show on television anywhere and they ranked it ahead of Da Ali G Show.

Also, no John from Cincinnati.

I thought Ali G was vastly under ranked as well.

If they're including Band of Brothers, then it should be much higher. Kind of weird to include mini-series with actual multi-season shows though.

Agree Band of Brothers should be higher if included. Big Love was trash and I wish I could have my 50 hours back

Back