• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

not a fan (design could be okay, but sponsor makes it look even worse)
Borussia-Dortmund-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

decent
Borussia-Dortmund-away_kit_2014_2015-600x600.jpg

not sure if 2nd or 3rd, and I feel like I already posted once
Gareth-Bale-in-Pink-Real-Madrid-Jersey.jpg

GK
Screen_Shot_2014_07_10_at_23_56_22.png

not a fan (design could be okay, but sponsor makes it look even worse)

not sure if 2nd or 3rd, and I feel like I already posted once
Gareth-Bale-in-Pink-Real-Madrid-Jersey.jpg

Copy that says "Fear it" doesn't really work when you consider virtually everything in that picture.

With Suarez now gone, Liverpool will move on to support their next victim by wearing, "Justice for Israel" t-shirts next season.

I've never liked striped socks. Just a solid color is fine, and I guess a contrast color at the very top is ok too. But hoop socks are for the birds.

Ryan Giggs and Javier Zanetti just took over the @ManUtd and @Inter Twitter accounts respectively and held a conversation talking about their football careers. Worth a look on either of those accounts, IMO.

Two of the all-time greats that retired at age 40 this summer.

Suarez lawyer on CAS appeal: "The right of a footballer to work is being violated, and football should be worried about that."

Maybe it is just me, but I think that football should be a lot more worried about players that repeatedly bite other players.

First match in over a year tomorrow!

9:00 AM -- big run and pullups to get ready for the day
10:30 AM -- King's Cross train to Stevenage (pasties on the way)
11:00 AM -- proper buildup at the pubs near the ground
2:30 PM -- put the bets on at the ground bookie
3:00 PM -- opening match of preseason. everybody will play 45 minutes, and I'll see all of the new signings from the away supporters section.

New%20West%20Ham%20badge.JPG

Also, the supporters club yesterday voted whether or not they'd be in favor of a change to this crest. I voted that I was ambivalent, but I like it more and more. Results are still pending.

New%20West%20Ham%20badge.JPG

Also, the supporters club yesterday voted whether or not they'd be in favor of a change to this crest. I voted that I was ambivalent, but I like it more and more. Results are still pending.
I heard about the proposed change. I like the move. The old crest looked cluttered with the castle. The crossed hammers are really the most important thing to have (see Gary Oldman). Cleaner, easier to look at.

One of the Davids wanted London to me their correct?

First match in over a year tomorrow!

9:00 AM -- big run and pullups to get ready for the day
10:30 AM -- King's Cross train to Stevenage (pasties on the way)
11:00 AM -- proper buildup at the pubs near the ground
2:30 PM -- put the bets on at the ground bookie
3:00 PM -- opening match of preseason. everybody will play 45 minutes, and I'll see all of the new signings from the away supporters section.
What bets are you looking to make n on a preseason warm up?

Back