• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

3rd place. Still not playing up to Louis van Gaal's standards. Only 8 points back with over half the league schedule to play.

Just watched the match and god, we killed that off beautifully.

Oh and Ander Herrera should be the fist name on the team sheet. He makes us play so much better.

"Manchester United striker Robin van Persie, 31, has warned Liverpool he is at the peak of his powers ahead of Sunday's Premier League match-up at Old Trafford. (Sun - subscription required)"

D-Bag

"Manchester United striker Robin van Persie, 31, has warned Liverpool he is at the peak of his powers ahead of Sunday's Premier League match-up at Old Trafford. (Sun - subscription required)"

D-Bag

I'm guessing there isn't a single quote from him in that article.

Charlie-Adam-Alexis-Sanchez.png

Only a yellow.

Seconded.

Or maybe something banal like, "I am feeling like I am getting back into good form and am ready to kick on from here."

Not getting a subscription to find out, but this is probably true. I just like calling that ungrateful Dutch traitor a D-bag as often as possible :)

Yeah, he pretty much said nothing even close to what they are reporting. Gotta love the British press.

‘I’ve been feeling very well over the last couple of weeks,’ Van Persie told the Sun.
‘Physically, I can make my runs over and over again. I had a feeling that it was coming.
‘I can play 90 minutes easy and every time it gets easier. I could keep going in the last minutes and that’s what you want.
'Then the goals, assists, wins will come. I just have to keep it going and play more.
The next game is Liverpool, so we’re looking forward to that. We are really happy that we are on the way up now. We have to keep the momentum going.’

what an ASSHOLE

United is going to run a train on Pool's back line this weekend. :(

I predict 4-1.

Back