• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

And 2-0 Soton. I'm pretty sure Martinez has no idea what he's doing anymore. Our squad selections have been fucking retarded all season. No wonder Wigan got relegated.

Totally Unofficial 2014/15 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Just flipped over and that's a red card? Hahahahaha just when you forget how easily soccer can be fixed.

If I'm Villa I just walk off the field. You've got no chance.

Just not sure what Gabby's supposed to do differently there, besides just back off and let Young have it.

70th minute and no changes to this abortion of a lineup. #MartinezOut

Your outside backs can't be your only width you fucking dumbass. Especially when you're the team in possession.

Last edited:

78th minute and still no changes. Martinez is such a stubborn asshole.

Also we are getting United level calls for some reason, and doing nothing with it. Which is only making it even more frustrating.

Yeah I think that was probably a yellow. Rough call for Gabby.

No problem with that being a yellow. But only in SAF's world would anyone ever consider that a red.

Also we finally consider bringing on a sub, and it's Kone? MOAR FORWARDS. Can't wait to watch our front 4 stand in front of the 18 with their backs to the goal and pray that Ross can break down the entire Soton team for them.

And 3-0. Well deserved Southampton. Your manager is far superior to our's.

Last edited:

Lukaku and Eto'o playing together doesn't work, thank you for finally addressing this announcer bros. Throw in Naismith beside them and it's like watching a monkey fucking a football. And then Barkley gets to start every drive towards goal from 40-50 yards out.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Also looks like Little Robby us going to punish the squad and bring on zero subs. Which is super fucking smart considering the match congestion this time of year.

I'm really starting to loathe this man.

Last edited:
Back