• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Adebayor with another. The old Spurs are back, red meat for the masses of "OMG Y WE NOT PLAY CRAZY ENGLISH FOOTBALLS" crowd.

Spurs win away from home again. Of course, it was 3-2 instead of 1-0 ... so it's A HUGE IMPROVEMENT OMG according to a mouth breathing segment of the fans.

Most interesting thing for me today was with Paulinho out suspended and Sherwood seemingly have no desire to ever play a CDM ... he brought on 19 year old Nabil Bentaleb in the second half. He's Spurs best young prospect right now by a mile, but nobody expected to see him play for the first team this year. He was pretty damn good today though, so maybe he'll feature some more going forward.

Will enjoy watching other top teams destroy each other over the next month while we warm up for the 1/28 Merseyside Derby with Sunderland, Southampton, @ Stoke, Norwich, @WBA

James Thompkins got himself arrested for assaulting a police officer after being kicked out of some London night club. That's not good decision making.

Baines will be ready for Sunderland.

I say we float him in January. He could realistically pull £15-17 and that could be used for a striker.

predictions for today? I see Arsenal winning 2-1. I'm not impressed with Chelsea right now.

Back