• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I have to give it to Liverpool. Man City has roasted every team (BPL) that's gone into that stadium, and Liverpool had every chance to win or tie.

He jumped AWAY from the shirt pull! Come on!

And if you want shirt pulls on corners called, then City would have had about 5 penalties today thanks to Skelator.

Yeah you're right about Skrtel; he has to stop that. Suarez exaggerated, but he still had his shirt pulled.

Mostly though I'm just frustrated Liverpool got nothing from a pretty good performance in their toughest fixture.

Skrtel pulls Kompany's jersey enough to expose his tramp stamp.

10 minutes aside from today, Sahko has been very impressive all year. I want to see more Agger-Sahko

Glen Johnson disappointed me more than anyone today. I would love to see Martin Kelly or Flanagan get some run there.

10 minutes aside from today, Sahko has been very impressive all year. I want to see more Agger-Sahko

Glen Johnson disappointed me more than anyone today. I would love to see Martin Kelly or Flanagan get some run there.

It's strange, Johnson seemed to work hard for the last two seasons but now that the team is decent he can't be assed to put in a good shift. If I see one more half-attempt to beat his man followed by a pointless plea to the side ref to avoid having to run back I'm going to throw my drink through the tv. He is the Vince Carter of the the PL now.

I'm reading a lot of people saying that Liverpool deserved a point today. It could have been anywhere from 5-2 City to vice versa and it would have been fair. My dad doesn't know shit about footy and thought city looked a lot better. While befitting of their ridiculous counterattack it is a little telling. When they get in space it's scary.

Agger-Sakho is my ideal CB partnership

Skrtel is so bad on set pieces and he is going to get a whistle blown on him for a PK one of these days. He just drags guys down on corners.

What's wrong with Flanagan? Was expecting him to play. I have very little faith in Cissokho though he played fairly well today after the opening 10-15 minutes when I thought he was going to be overwhelmed by Navas and Zabaletta.

Vincent Tan is a psycho. Feel so bad for Cardiff fans. At least Tan bought some bankrupt team in Bosnia which should reap huge benefits for Cardiff!

What's wrong with Flanagan? Was expecting him to play. I have very little faith in Cissokho though he played fairly well today after the opening 10-15 minutes when I thought he was going to be overwhelmed by Navas and Zabaletta.

groin injury - he might be out for the Chelsea game as well. Another disappointing player has been Moses, dude doesn't seem to give a crap.

groin injury - he might be out for the Chelsea game as well. Another disappointing player has been Moses, dude doesn't seem to give a crap.

or he just sucks? Can't get into the team. Can't get a run of games. Can't get better.

who does everyone think/want their team to sign? My dream would Mohamad Salah, the Egyptian winter from FC Basel.

It's strange, Johnson seemed to work hard for the last two seasons but now that the team is decent he can't be assed to put in a good shift. If I see one more half-attempt to beat his man followed by a pointless plea to the side ref to avoid having to run back I'm going to throw my drink through the tv. He is the Vince Carter of the the PL now.

I'm reading a lot of people saying that Liverpool deserved a point today. It could have been anywhere from 5-2 City to vice versa and it would have been fair. My dad doesn't know shit about footy and thought city looked a lot better. While befitting of their ridiculous counterattack it is a little telling. When they get in space it's scary.

dv7 is your dad? :)

Back