• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wait is Extra Time doing a free preview this weekend, or have I had it all this time? Because I randomly scrolled down to see the other games and somehow I have them all.

Wes Brown did not want to play soccer today. So he's off. Sunderland down to 10 men.

Wait is Extra Time doing a free preview this weekend, or have I had it all this time? Because I randomly scrolled down to see the other games and somehow I have them all.

always been on and "free" with att uverse

always been on and "free" with att uverse

I have TWC, but I imagine its the same thing. Can't believe I've had this all along. Guess this is what I get for just assuming we didn't have it.

Anyways no more sketchy streams for this guy!

I have TWC, but I imagine its the same thing. Can't believe I've had this all along. Guess this is what I get for just assuming we didn't have it.

Anyways no more sketchy streams for this guy!

My parents have TWC, they get the one main match and then 3 additional 10am matches on the TWC Special Event channels or whatever.

Crystal Palace seem to have made the right moves. Goals from Ince and Ledley today.

Charlie Adam with a Hollywood worthy assist to Odemwingie to draw level.

And this is why I can't have nice things. I've missed every goal by switching around between like 4 different games.

Too. Many. Games.

Some horrible keeping from Begovic leads to a deflected corner goal from Crouch. 2-2 in what appears to be the best game.

Some horrible keeping from Begovic leads to a deflected corner goal from Crouch. 2-2 in what appears to be the best game.

Horrible keeping from Begovic led to Southampton's 2nd goal. Horrible keeping from Boruc led to Crouch's goal.

Jozy partially at fault for the Hull goal. Headed a corner away to the top of the box that he probably should have headed out of play or back to the sideline. Mannone definitely should have been calling him off, not sure if he did or not.

Perfect away win for the Hammers. Seven points from a possible nine and three clean sheets. It's nice to have healthy players again.

Wait Swansea named Gary Monk their interim coach?

That's cray. Actually getting rid of Laudrup was cray.

Still rooting for my Swans though.

Back