• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

There might be 7 goals in this match. Eriksen just got in behind Agger like there was no backline at all. For all the comments on Spurs defense, Liverpool have conceded exactly one less goal than Spurs this season.

Liverpool's attack is just relentless.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Liverpool's attack is just relentless.

They remind me of a better version of the Tottenham Berbatov/Keane/Defoe/Modric teams ... just try to flat out outscore people, since they know they can't really defend (or don't care to). The remarkable thing is how consistent they've been with it.

That was just laughable from Dawson on replay ... wtf was he doing, he was supposed to be the right sided CB and he was totally out of position (Kaboul trying to rush over and cover) and then of course Suarez is going to beat him for pace once he got free.

That's not a foul. If Sturridge keeps running normally there is no contact.

Yo Brasky ya boy Naismith looked really good as a sub today.

Also how about that McGeady pass from midfield?

Fulham played about 60 minutes of really good footy today, their pressing really made us stumble out of the gate but ultimately tactics and skill won the day.

Martinez's tie situation tho...

Solid improvement from Spurs. Clearly better than the 5-0 defeat at WHL

I feel bad for Soldado. Obviously hurt, team out of substitutions thanks to some knee-jerk subs by the manager, tries to play on for the team and really REALLY badly hurts himself by continuing on while hurt. Here's hoping he recovers quickly.

Anyone that understands what Tim Sherwood's vision is for his team, please share. He fields an attacking side that then sits back and defends, and when the front players finally press high, the back 4 stays deep and the middle of the field is wide open. Spurs were simply dreadful from start to finish today.

Van Gaal has started to float his name as a possibility for United as well. It is less certain now that he will end up at Tottenham than it was 3 weeks ago.

Back