• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Evra's name mentioned for the first time. One of the strangest thing about the PL is how specific matchups are terrible for certain players - for whatever reason, throughout his career Evra has just had a miserable time dealing with Aaron Lennon.

Annnnnd ... should be 2-0. Lennon annihilates Evra down the right, Soldado should finish the cross but can't get it on goal.

Smalling is not a right back. What happened to those conjoined Brazilians Ferguson used to run out there?

I'd bring on Chicharito for Smalling, drop Tony V to RB, move Januzaj to RM and shift Welbeck to LM. Gotta reshuffle and Smalling is having a nightmare out there.

Rafael is hurt, I believe. Fabio just sucks.

United's fullbacks are a big weakness in this match. Not a surprise that Spurs goal came from down the right, where Evra is a ghost of his old self - and Smalling was just helpless trying to mark Adebayor in the box.

That being said, this Spurs team is just waaaaaaaaay too wide open. No way United doesn't get at least one in the second half.

Smalling is not a right back. What happened to those conjoined Brazilians Ferguson used to run out there?

Rafael is hurt.

I'm not sure Moyes knows that Fabio exists and isn't just a result of some temporary double vision.

Le Saux is blind. Both Eriksen and and Chichares had contact on Welbeck in the box on that uncalled foul.

Le Saux is blind. Both Eriksen and and Chichares had contact on Welbeck in the box on that uncalled foul.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

CLEAR DIVE

The contact had absolutely nothing to do with him falling.

Barry Glendenning (Guardian live blog)

57 min: There are appeals for a penalty for Manchester United penalty when Danny Welbeck goes to ground under a "challenge" from Vlad Chiriches. None is forthcoming and replays show that Welbeck quite clearly dived in the hope that CHiriches might dangle a leg in front of him. Strangely, he doesn't get booked for his dive.

Capoue must be gassed. Only reason I can think to replace him like for like with Bentaleb, since Capoue has been very good.

Back