• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

5 seconds after cutting the match on spurs score an offside goal. You're welcome, Spurs fans!

I think you have to get rid of him at this point..perception is reality for better or worse. I thought the jabs from Chelsea were interesting about this being a decent squad. Some truth in there for sure as far as names go anyways but I'm not sure the squad fits together well at all. Villa fans generally seem to hate him.

I think you get rid, but I also think that Lerner has left him out to dry by not giving him money to invest in the squad. He has kept yall up with kids for 2 seasons, but asking a 3rd time was a bridge too far.

per twitter Leicester should be at least level if not ahead right now but are missing far too many good chances

If we had a point for every game where this was true.....

Just now able to check in on the game though. This job thing is a real inconvenience sometimes.

Paul Tomkins ‏@paul_tomkins 2m2 minutes ago
Never a free kick and Kane was offside. Apart from that the officials got it spot-on.

1-scott-tenorman2.jpg

I think you get rid, but I also think that Lerner has left him out to dry by not giving him money to invest in the squad. He has kept yall up with kids for 2 seasons, but asking a 3rd time was a bridge too far.

Lerner is shit. The beginning of the end was the whole MO'N deal. Just brutal since then.

Ramsey comes on after being declared fit...lasts 10 minutes...goes off injured.

$lippy Me with an IMPRESSIVE 71% completion percentage today. Well done, Steven!

Phil Neville, you idiot, he shoulder charged into Moreno's back. That's a clear foul on Kane.

Back