• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

SAIDY JANKO with a debut goal and assist while on loan at Bolton.

Dude is built like a tank.

Second time in three years Tottenham have followed a 2-1 home win vs. Arsenal with a 3-2 away loss to Liverpool in their very next league game.

WEIRD

Not the let down game I expected but still disappointed with the result. Draw would seem right but fair play to Pool anyway. They looked more energetic all game.

Thought Ibe was fantastic, particularly in the first half, and that Can and Henderson were excellent throughout.

Ben Davies probably starts the next one. Rose is fast and better going forward but he's so positionally terrible.

our (arguably) two biggest signings this summer have been crap, but I'm loving what Moreno (22), Markovic (20), and Can (just turned 21) are bringing to this team. Ibe is 19, Coutinho is 22, and Sterling is 20. Fun times.

My man-love for Can is reaching dangerous levels.

our (arguably) two biggest signings this summer have been crap, but I'm loving what Moreno (22), Markovic (20), and Can (just turned 21) are bringing to this team. Ibe is 19, Coutinho is 22, and Sterling is 20. Fun times.

My man-love for Can is reaching dangerous levels.

Exactly right. Also Henderson and Sakho are 24 and Sturridge is 25.

Thought Ibe was fantastic, particularly in the first half, and that Can and Henderson were excellent throughout.

Can is necessary in the back right now. But damn, get him in the middle and he's flying into open spaces.

Gotta move Can to the middle of the field and replace Stevie. Lovren sucks but he deserves another shot. Gerrard just can't play that defensive role. Use him for 60 mins playing up top or 30 mins as a sub

@UberLiverpooI: Premier League points since Xmas:
20 - Liverpool
18 - Arsenal
16 - Spurs, S'ton
14 - Chelsea, Stoke
12 - Man Utd
11 - Palace
10 - Man City

IMPORTANT/BREAKING NEWS:

paddypower surveyed a bunch of women to find the best (and worst) looking players in the premier league

best:
day2_hotXI.png

worst
day2-notXI.png

link to hard to read and navigate site about it:
http://blog.paddypower.com/hot-or-not/?AFF_ID=16562#intro

no Emre Can so we can just throw all the results out the window

Back