• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

My goodness, Palace. So much shitting of the bed there.

Hope DeBruyne is OK. That was terrible. How does Puncheon not see red there?

Agreed on all fronts. Terrible challenge by Puncheon. Weak penalty for Milos. And then there is Townsend's miss.

Still obviously happy to get a point...

That's such BS! Absolute BS Mike Dean.

Just saw the penalty. Definitely a bad call but I️ don’t think it was “WORST CALL EVER” like Twitter led me to believe. Arm was away from his body but still in front of him.

Just saw the penalty. Definitely a bad call but I️ don’t think it was “WORST CALL EVER” like Twitter led me to believe. Arm was away from his body but still in front of him.

Absent his arm, that ball would have gone straight into his chest. And that’s why it’s a terrible call.

but he made no movement to move the arm out of the way. he kept his arm out away from his body and moved it to block the ball. somewhat harsh but from the refs angle it was a penalty.

Don't worry, worst call of the season was last week when the referee gifted two points to Bournemouth with an outrageously fabricated stoppage time goal by overruling his assistant. Still waiting on an explanation.

Back