• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Time for the Arsene excuse - we had guys playing in tournaments over the summer, so we couldn't be ready for the first match.

Since no other teams have players playing in summer tournaments. I would like one year where Arsenal can start their normal lineup in the first match.

Two straight 4-3 opening matches for Arsenal? I bet they are on the right end of this one.

I was driving near my place today and saw a Camry with Chelsea, Manchester United, and Newcastle United bumper stickers. I was tempted to pull up beside them and ask how?

Shakespeare subbing off his best MF for another striker when his team was up 3-2 away from home was mind boggling.

I was driving near my place today and saw a Camry with Chelsea, Manchester United, and Newcastle United bumper stickers. I was tempted to pull up beside them and ask how?

What an asshole that person must be.

Only prediction I'll make is I think Huddersfield stays up. Wagner is a beast, their style should translate well to the division and they've bought well. I also suspect Spurs will miss out on CL at Wembley, maybe that'll be a good thing in 12 months time.

Burnley seem the only team that isn't really up for competing financially in the division, think they're doomed. Still too early to say who the other two will be

Other than Huddersfield, you mean? Weren't they the 4th cheapest squad in the Championship last season or something like that?

They were not big Championship spenders, but they've spent over 35 mil pounds on players this summer. Surely that is giving it a go

Right where we left off, giving up set piece goals

Back