• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I don't disagree that they are fantastic strikers, but their respective sides aren't literally built around their particular styles. Just my opinion. I'm also not prepared to put Morata in that category yet.

Morata is out for a month, Aguero two weeks.

"Arsenal want to swap striker Alexis Sanchez, 28, for Paris St-Germain winger Julian Draxler, 24, in January. (Daily Star)

Manchester United will make a move for Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil this January as his contract talks with Arsenal continue to stall. (Independent)"

At least we'd get a very good player for him, and I'd love to see Ozil destroy ManU's locker room.

I thought the footy community had soured on Draxler. Seems like he is a bigger dbag than anyone on Arsenal’s roster.

"World Cup 2018 qualifiers: Kane named England captain

Villa's Spurs loanee Josh Onomah scored a weird goal in today's U-21 match.

"Former Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, 30, says he turned down a move to AC Milan in the summer to sign for Turkish club Antalyaspor. "

:rofl:

"Former Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, 30, says he turned down a move to AC Milan in the summer to sign for Turkish club Antalyaspor. "

:rofl:

As delusional as the most fervent Trump supporter, that Samir Nasri. BDOAT (Biggest Douche ...)

Excited about Saturday morning for the match at JUANfield. Would be a massive 3 points to collect.

C-c0C0uXoAAxrfQ.jpg

The October-before-the-WC international break is the only good international break.

I'm always curious who exactly the big footie fans are who don't really care about club but go nuts for international play. Then I remember...

:wiggle:

I wouldn't say I don't care about club football, but international tournaments are way more exciting than Stoke/City in November. Just like Chelsea/United is far more entertaining in March than a US/Burkina Faso friendly.

Back