• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Vidal scores his first goal (penalty) for Bayern.
Gotze with a nice left footed strike.
Lewandowski with a nice heads up play to sneak one in.

Boateng looked like he fell asleep and lost his man on the scoring playing by Nottigen; also kind of a bonehead shot that ended up leading to Lewandowski's goal. I like Boateng, but he has seemed out of it to me in the last few matches I watched him in.

Boateng hasn't recovered yet

se7q5g015ebcvctwd6xo.gif

dont forget todays bayern match on fs2 at 230 pm

American Alfredo Morales provides the game winning assist for newly promoted Ingolstadt in a 1-0 win at Mainz

Costa is looking like one hell of a good signing for Bayern so far. Sick move and blistering pace to beat his man on a long ball and serve one to Muller for the opening goal.

Costa has been an awesome player for several years now - that Shakhtar team was so loaded with young talent, and so much fun to watch.

Fernandinho, Douglas, Willian, Srna, Mkhitaryan ... RIP best eastern European team since Red Star Belgrade won the CL.

The Shevchenko/Rebrov Dynamo teams of the late 90s would like to have a word with you

Sheva was amazing, but I think the depth of talent and the way they played (fast, relentless, stylish) made that Shakhtar team better. Definitely can be argued.

I'll take the 1999 Dynamo team. Lots of guys on there besides Sheva and Rebrov. Luhzny, Kalazde, Husin, Byaklevich (sp??), Holovko, etc.

Shakhtar more entertaining going forward, but that Dynamo Kiev team was so balanced.

Back