• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Bundesliga Thread (NWT)

Dortmund scores again, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 62'

That should be the match. Congrats, Buckets. Until next time.

This fucking guy! hahhaa

Klopp: "It was about winning a trophy today and we managed to do that. We'll make a T-shirt out of this."

Dortmund had 29% possession and 22 shots.
Bayern had 71% possession but only 4 shots

This fucking guy! hahhaa

Klopp: "It was about winning a trophy today and we managed to do that. We'll make a T-shirt out of this."

lol, Klopp is awesome. Much more entertaining in the press than Pep.

Dortmund had 29% possession and 22 shots.
Bayern had 71% possession but only 4 shots

Damn, that's brutal. Fucking tiki-taka; need to attack more.

Tiki taka really is the worst. I been making t-shirts about my hate for it for years.

#tikitakaOUT

Dortmund scores again, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 62'

That should be the match. Congrats, Buckets. Until next time.

YEAH BUDDY

You picked the wrong random German team

DORTMUND DORTMUND DORTMUND

one trophy down, some unknown to me number of soccer trophies to go!

Green did not make Bayern's bench

Bu7ZYDfIQAEmXCS.jpg

I've always wanted to learn German, but every time I make an attempt, I fall asleep halfway through the spelling of mannschaftsaufstellungen

is that literally "selections of team"?

i hate german but goddammit if it isn't a brilliant language from a word construction POV

I've always wanted to learn German, but every time I make an attempt, I fall asleep halfway through the spelling of mannschaftsaufstellungen

Eh, German just mashes the adjectives into the nouns - it's really two words "Mannschafts" and "Aufstellungen" (and Aufstellungen is a prefix added to a noun to begin with). It'd be the same if we typed "Teamlineups" as all one word in English.

German is a huge pain in the ass in some ways (fuuuu stupid articles, and fuuuu split verbs and extra fuuuu enormous number of irregular perfect and past verb forms) but the combinative nature of it with nouns really is pretty simple. Think of it as just saving spaces and it's no problem. Also means you can make up all kinds of fun words just by jamming stuff together.

De Gea's footwork let him down, he probably could have had that if he had been balanced. Just poor, lazy footwork when he worked back from the left post to the center.

Vad's on the wrong thread.
No Bundesliga games this week? Week 1, then week off? Weird.
ETA ah it's the German Cup.

Last edited:
Back