• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Europa League 2012-13 Group Stages

I hope Spurs fucking hammer Nazio. Hammer them. Fucking vile club with vile supporters. Losing to a "Jewish" club would be a great slap in the face for those fascist pieces of shit.

lazio500500.jpg

What the hell? Is this a recent picture? How is this allowed to happen?

What the hell? Is this a recent picture? How is this allowed to happen?

That picture is from 2000, I believe. They had a player give a Nazi salute after scoring a goal and banners in support of Serbian war criminals.

One thing about reading about Lazio's history, they were the only big Rome club who refused to unite under Mussolini. The other big clubs combined to form Roma and battle the northern Italian powers.

seems like he fell asleep at the wrong party. and is trying to tattoo over the rest? he'll end up a "black" man which is fine irony.

He could just wear a shirt... but I guess that would be too easy of a solution.

Big game for Josh Gatt and Molde today. Needs to start and show well to get back that NT call up he missed last month due to injury.

Spurs look like they are playing at 75% effort. Easily controlling an admittedly bad Panathanaikos team, but not really doing much more than that. Kind of a blah match.

And Michael Dawson puts Spurs up 1-0 with a nice header of a Huddlestone set piece. That was a Spurs goal straight out of 2009.

Jermain Defoe was just flagged for being offside for the 10,000,000th time in his life. Huge career achievement for him.

One big thing separating Spurs from the top clubs is the ability to close out games. Step on the throat while it's exposed. So what if we've run the game if we only lead 1-0?

Pan hits on the break, 1-1 in the 78'. Come on you fucking Spurs.

Half asleep Spurs give up an equalizer off Panathinaikos only shot on goal to this point. Fair result so far, Spurs have been pretty terrible.

I'm hoping this is just post-winning at it hangover, because Spurs look for and no energy. Just very, very blah.

Back