• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

There is speculation that United will pay part or all of Rooney's wages as part of this Lukaku deal

Danny Ings has some serious midget face.
9fde1805e461cc9525c53516a1bac280.jpg

if that were to happen, would ander, radja and pogba all play at the same time? haven't seen radja play a ton, so I'm not sure where his natural position is.

Ander and Radja sharing the 6 and 8 roles. Pogba further forward to being the 10.

Or if Mhky or Mata are at the 10 then Pogba to the 8 and one of Ander/Radja to the 6.

Ah, I thought the Lukaku deal was done. Now it makes more sense if he's just using United to get Chelsea to pony up more money.

There is speculation that United will pay part or all of Rooney's wages as part of this Lukaku deal

Given the fact that the number from Chelsea was rumored to be 100M, this must be part of the deal.

I'm sad, but Big Rom was as good as gone months ago. He'll be missed, but we'll still be a hell of a lot of fun to watch...and we just might be better.

Main media reporters say that the Rooney and Lukaku deal have nothing to do with one another.

This wasn't a swap deal.

Given the fact that the number from Chelsea was rumored to be 100M, this must be part of the deal.

I'm sad, but Big Rom was as good as gone months ago. He'll be missed, but we'll still be a hell of a lot of fun to watch...and we just might be better.

How's that?

So was Morata valued higher than Lukaku's 75MM?

Which would you rather have, Morata or Lukaku?

Seems like an odd move to smoke screen Morata for so long and pull Lukaku out of thin air.

Back