• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Ox took less weekly salary at Liverpool than he was offered at Arsenal because he wants to play at a CM position. Good luck Ox.

Origi on loan to Wolfsburg for the season

I doubt he ever pulls on Liverpool's shirt again in his career. Not good.

In pure football terms, Spurs have had an absolute blinder of a transfer window. Upgraded at RB, CB and backup striker, added 2 good youth prospects and kept every star player. And somehow turned a profit while doing it.

Aurier being a grade A shitbag is the only turd in the punch bowl.

Guys, do we think vad like Aurier as a person or not? He is really riding the fence on this one.

Spurs and West Ham reportedly in a transfer battle to loan/buy? Andre Gomes from Barca

Not that great of a player, IMO.

Ox took less weekly salary at Liverpool than he was offered at Arsenal because he wants to play at a CM position. Good luck Ox.

I feel like that what was he said all along profesionally, but in reality, he wanted to play with his bffs Hendo and Lallana.

Arsenal have offered £92m (€100m) to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco.

We understand Arsenal are yet to respond to Manchester City’s second bid of £55m for Alexis Sanchez.

The Gunners will not let Sanchez leave this summer without the arrival of a replacement.

Monaco don’t want to sell Lemar but we understand they could be tempted by Arsenal’s massive €100m offer.

.@Arsenal's £92m move to sign Thomas Lemar from @AS_Monaco has broken down, according to Sky sources:

DIkjbiuXcAAeZfX.jpg

Everton signs no striker, I sad.

Everton signs no striker. Everton sells a striker.

Crystal Palace have agreed a deal with Everton for striker Oumar Niasse, according to Sky sources.

The deal is subject to personal terms being agreed and passing a medical.

Swans doing work today. Bony > Llorente and bringing in Renato is fantastic even if they can just get 80% out of him.

Complete game changers.

Back