• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tough Loss for Y'all

GoNiners

Reaction score
But at least we beat Butler!

How's Wake against Butler?

See you in the NCAA tournament bitches!

so_long_gay_boys-216116.jpg

Just kidding.

There's no way you're going to be in the tournament.! Hahaahahahhahaahhaahhhahaahaahahahah@

You know he's GoNiners or you assume?

Yeh, its him. Dude's definitely gotten a lot better with his usage of this parody recently.

Nice win by the Niners tonight though. That being said they'll have to win out to make the NCAAT as an at-large. Which won't happen. But who knows maybe they make a run in the A-10 tourney.

Charlotte isn't going to make the tourney. They may win the NIT though.

Weren't you at the game Numbers? At what point did you realize things had gone to shit and we were gonna lose? Stan Cotten said it was the smallest ACC crowd he'd seen.

I thought we were going to win until we fouled them and they hit both foul shots. I actually thought we would get a stop there. I still can't believe that five second call. Just cannot believe it. CJ had his hands in the timeout formation looking at the ref as the ref went to blow the whistle.

Back