• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Towson

Hartman is going to be FUN to watch for the next four years!! His poise for a true freshman is truly remarkable.

Our defense needs to get its head out of its ass or BC is going to carve us up like a turkey.

Beal showing how explosive he can be. Carney is thunder Beal is lightning. Colburn is the weather delay.

Beal was a little bigger/stronger than I expected. I pictured him as being more of a scat back, but it looks like he can run up the middle and absorb/give some contact.

Everyone so glad to see Delaney moving back to offense. Great to see those fresh legs after not getting hit for a couple years ready to run like he did in high school going for 2000 yards a year or whatever he ran for in a high level 5-A program. Looked like he has some of that explosiveness that we have been lacking.

Dortch with 310 all purpose yards.

I know this sounds silly, but that guy could be a Heisman candidate in a year or two.

Bachman's awesome one-handed snag really deserves to be a top play of the day. He had to reach for that and not bobble at all.

I only saw the replay of this with a bad angle...did he really catch that and control it? My first glance said no way but I didn't see slo mo replay

This is crazy. Colburn is very talented and we will need him this year.
I mean, netflix had Colburn out for the season just an hour ago. Dude takes "in the moment" takes to a whole 'nother level.

Love our running backs.

Defensive secondary gives up 345 to the other Flacco.

BC with a cool 62 today.

Kicker looked good.

Dortch is the man. But could also use All wr healthy.

I only saw the replay of this with a bad angle...did he really catch that and control it? My first glance said no way but I didn't see slo mo replay

Oh yeah. He totally caught it and dragged a foot. It was an amazing catch. I hope it gets noticed on the recaps.

It was similar to that catch in that commercial with two guys who leave a football field and go play a basketball game.

Back