• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transfer Data from Droid Razr to IPhone

NorthEastDeac

Reaction score
My company gave me an Iphone, and I have music, pictures and phone numbers I would like to transfer off my droid. Can anyone advise me on the best way to do this? I have usb cables for both phones. I already downloaded the music and pictures through 'real player' but can't seem to figure out how to upload it to my iphone. Also, the contacts are very important. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My company gave me an Iphone, and I have music, pictures and phone numbers I would like to transfer off my droid. Can anyone advise me on the best way to do this? I have usb cables for both phones. I already downloaded the music and pictures through 'real player' but can't seem to figure out how to upload it to my iphone. Also, the contacts are very important. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Use iTunes to load the music. I think you need an iTunes account to keep the iPhone updated anyway.

I helped my brother import his contacts when he went from an Android phone to the iPhone...are all your contacts saved in Gmail? If so, it's pretty easy. Follow the instructions here: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=24911 Then, email the file to yourself and open it on your phone. It should prompt you to import the contacts into the address book on the phone.

Back