• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transfer Williams NOT coming to Wake?

Ok, so let's assume that all of these role players from small teams are looking to extend their college career solely to increase their shot at going Pro. If it's all about an interview for a contract, you'd think that's where our staff would be able to hold onto a player. Playing down the education side just makes our staff look worse here.

I wasn't making a comment on our staff. Was just saying that 35 minutes a game at UCF is probably a better interview for pro ball than 12-15 minutes at Wake. How that reflects on our staff I don't know. I am just saying it's understandable what Williams did.

There's no downside to a grad transfer. The threshold for how good the player needs to be to offer a one year scholarship when there's a new opening is very low.

That is a total lie! I was NOT pro-Jerry Sandusky.

This is one of the main reasons I left. People like hoopla would invent the worst possible lie and ascribe it to me.

You are a totla lying piece of shit and should be ashamed of yourself for such intentioanl BS. go FUCK YOURSELF!!!

I'm just appalled and can't believe you had the balls to show up again after proclaiming Sandusky to be a man of good character and of sound faith. You repeatedly defended him (and still do). These are our children's lives, RJ! Our future. You should be black balled and wiped away from University and be forced into exile. Shame on you!

I'm just appalled and can't believe you had the balls to show up again after proclaiming Sandusky to be a man of good character and of sound faith. You repeatedly defended him (and still do). These are our children's lives, RJ! Our future. You should be black balled and wiped away from University and be forced into exile. Shame on you!

There are certain things you don't do. Saying saying someone supports pedophiles is one of them. It's beyond the pale. the good news is this is the last I'll see of you.

What's not true? A wake degree is not worth more than a degree from UCF?

You said any kind of degree at Wake is better than any kind of degree at UCF. UCF has multiple Engineering majors for starters. I'm sure a lot of organizations would find that more valuable than any degree from Wake. Also, UCF has some pretty cool computer simulation stuff that's way advanced. They partner with NASA and Disney FFS.

There are certain things you don't do. Saying saying someone supports pedophiles is one of them. It's beyond the pale. the good news is this is the last I'll see of you.

You're not coming back or hoopla made your not very exclusive "ignored list"?

You said any kind of degree at Wake is better than any kind of degree at UCF. UCF has multiple Engineering majors for starters. I'm sure a lot of organizations would find that more valuable than any degree from Wake. Also, UCF has some pretty cool computer simulation stuff that's way advanced. They partner with NASA and Disney FFS.

We don't take kindly to facts around here!

He said that as soon as he came back.

I am not fully back. A vast majority of the board is great. Some make it not fun.

As usual. Milhitler is wrong. I didn't say I wasn't coming back on this thread.

I am not fully back. A vast majority of the board is great. Some make it not fun.

As usual, you're wrong as well.

he already said he isn't coming back

That doesn't mention this thread at all.

If you aren't coming back, or whatever bullshit you wanna throw out there, then stop posting. You can't say "I'm not back" and then start posting on a dozen different threads, increasing that number daily. Its a blatant LIE.

As usual, you're wrong as well.

That doesn't mention this thread at all.

If you aren't coming back, or whatever bullshit you wanna throw out there, then stop posting. You can't say "I'm not back" and then start posting on a dozen different threads, increasing that number daily. Its a blatant LIE.

Don't listen to these LIES RJ. This is just the usual suspects up to their old tricks.

milhitler is pretty clever for you, you dragon breath liar

Don't listen to these LIES RJ. This is just the usual suspects up to their old tricks.

My guess is Hoopla has a picture of Jerry Sandusky on the ceiling of his bedroom and jerks off to it every night. That goes along with having one butt cheek with "Free Jerry" as a tattoo and "Property of Jerry Sandusky" on the other one.

He probably has a transcript of the trial on his night stand that's highlighted to give him tips.

Jerry Sandusky is not in the mind's eye of anyone other than someone who envies and idolizes that pervert. hoopla just wanted to share his Sandusky fanboy status and blame me for it.

I wasn't trying to be all accurate and stuff - just making the general point that Wake is held in much higher regard in the academic world than UCF. Of course many schools that are ranked lower than Wake would have specific programs that either Wake doesn't have or that they do better than we do.... So I stated it too broadly, mea culpa.

I need help with the ground rules. Apparently it is "beyond the pale" to say someone supports pedophiles.

As usual. Milhitler is wrong.

But it's ok to call someone Hitler.

My guess is Hoopla has a picture of Jerry Sandusky on the ceiling of his bedroom and jerks off to it every night. That goes along with having one butt cheek with "Free Jerry" as a tattoo and "Property of Jerry Sandusky" on the other one.

He probably has a transcript of the trial on his night stand that's highlighted to give him tips.

And it's ok to actually suggest that someone is getting tips on how to be a pedophile.

:werd:

If you treat me well, I treat you well. It's that simple.

I notice you didn't hold accountable for doing the same to me. What a shock!

So it seems RJ has changed a great deal during his sabbatical

Back