• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Pro-Am League - That just happened.

Reaction score
Link

LD, Weave and Chas join the dark side with the Holcomb-Fayes. Tony and Ty on the same team, hope they don't assault each other again.

Last edited:
Do they honestly draft those teams? How in the world do they end up so uneven. The Holcomb Feyes team gets loaded and then they like to talk to junk.

I can only say the malcontents last year were largely our former and current players even with our coaches in the stands. I suspect and hope that will not be the case this time around. Also, the H-F team played defense and moved the ball around and took good shots. They win because they play smart basketball.

I can only say the malcontents last year were largely our former and current players even with our coaches in the stands. I suspect and hope that will not be the case this time around. Also, the H-F team played defense and moved the ball around and took good shots. They win because they play smart basketball.

They do play smart basketball but they are also stacked compared to every other team. Look at CJ's team and then look at their team.

I don't really care about the H-F team one way or the other. It would be nice if we had an enjoyable experience this summer. Looking back the disputes etc.. were a harbinger of things to come.

They also hold the ball forever on offense, which is bush league. Especially in the playoffs last year. This league needs a shot clock before I ever watch another H-F game again. They're amateur hour.

Sucks that some more of our players ended up on that team. Besides making them even more loaded, last years BS made me dislike David Weaver, which I never thought thought would be possible.

Like I said I don't go to see them. Bringing in Reyshawn Terry helped them out a great deal.

Like I said I don't go to see them. Bringing in Reyshawn Terry helped them out a great deal.

Ugh, I forgot about him.

God I hate that our players even have to play against those d-bags.

It will be even worse this year as far as stacking their team because Walt Baxley isn't hurt. He is definitely their best player.

How the hell do they even justify that shit as fair?

Weaver and Chas will both be men among boys in the summer league, and LD always kills it come July. Wouldn't they be stacked enough w/ Baxley/Terry and co.?

Terry isn't playing is he?

Hm, doesn't look like it from the rosters. Deaclite mentioned him so I assumed it was so. Hopefully not, I hate that guy.

Is this the first time we've actually taken advantage of the fact that you can put freshman on a team w/ the current players? We've got a few teams w/ 3 WFU guys on them, so that's nice. I'm also happy that Dawson is finally playing on a team w/ WFU players too.

Anyone know where/when the schedules are going to be posted? At least for the first week..

Sorry, I was talking about last summer when Travis put up 16 points against the H-F team with Terry and Weaver in the first half. Even though you are not supposed to make any forecasts based on summer league play, I knew Travis was going to be a real contributor moving forward.

Sorry, I was talking about last summer when Travis put up 16 points against the H-F team with Terry and Weaver in the first half. Even though you are not supposed to make any forecasts based on summer league play, I knew Travis was going to be a real contributor moving forward.

:werd:

Terry was playing tough defense. They were defs going at it. Travis is a beast.

That should be a good first game between Terrell's team with Ricky Hickman, Mccandies, and Justin Manns against the Holcomb-Feyes.

Back