• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

My fiancée was confused as to exactly how the mechanics of that threat were going to play out.

I was guessing Rachel McAdams went for the 5 hole on the dude and that's why he was so thrown off.

That Latina chick Tim Riggins is fucking is gorgeous.

imdb has mcadams sister as megahottie leven rambin.

So I wonder what Rachel McAdams wanted her fella to do in the bedroom that made him so uncomfortable. Probably a Fleshlight.

I think she wanted to "peg" him. I just found out what this was. This girl I've been dating for a while brought it up to me. I had to look it up.... she's a doctor and kept suggesting how spiritual it would be if I let her do it. To see me in a "different light." She got kind of pushy to the point where I had to say I wasn't comfortable talking about it anymore. I wonder if I felt how every girl who has dated me feels at some point lol.

I still don't know exactly what is going on but that was a point blank shotgun (or something stronger) blast. Hard to see Colin bouncing back from that. We may just see what he has done in the past from this point on.

Back