• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump fires Comey

for me, this:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.

then DNC was hacked , BY RUSSIA...that is enough to need an investigation. not to mention that most of his political funding is Russia based. they can just call the loan, right? seems blackmail-able

I'm sold.

By chance... were you a sociology major at a large public university in FL near the Gulf of Mexico?

for me, this:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.

then DNC was hacked , BY RUSSIA...that is enough to need an investigation. not to mention that most of his political funding is Russia based. they can just call the loan, right? seems blackmail-able

Seems like an ineffective backchannel, imo. Very very Sad! that a billionaire couldn't communicate in a more private fashion with the people who bankrolled him.

Need a ruling here:

"Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”"

People upset with Russian efforts to troll the Internet on behalf of Trump are willingly engaging with a message board poster doing the same.

Disagreement on the internet is not trolling. Disagreement is permitted here. This isn't your workplace.

People upset with Russian efforts to troll the Internet on behalf of Trump are willingly engaging with a message board poster doing the same.

Well, our President is the greatest twitter troll alive, so maybe it's just trickle down troll engagement

No, I asked you to support the conclusion you drew. You're not remembering what you wrote. I'll help.

That Russia is a bad actor isn't fake news, it's old news. That they successfully aided Donald Trump is a different question.

Their success, which we clearly disagree on, is irrelevant. Which is why I didn't claim as much. I provided evidence that Russia meddled in the election to benefit Trump. You conveniently ignored it.

Their success, which we clearly disagree on, is irrelevant. Which is why I didn't claim as much. I provided evidence that Russia meddled in the election to benefit Trump. You conveniently ignored it.

Yes, the outcome is not the issue. Attempted murder is still a crime even though the victim did not die.

Show me the benefit.

I guess I'm not needfully searching for an alternative explanation to its results hard enough for you. I hope you find one you can live with.

this is what I mean, you have officially become a madman. I've never searched for an alternative explanation, yet you cut and paste this response from your madman trove of quips to try and survive. you need a new hobby

for me, this:

then DNC was hacked , BY RUSSIA...that is enough to need an investigation. not to mention that most of his golf course funding (i did not mean to post political) is Russia based. they can just call the loan, right? seems blackmail-able

Pretty safe to say if he's saying that publicly that must mean he doesn't have private access to communicate with them directly. So /endthread?

haha...

NPR tweeting (i can't seem to link):

Soon after Trump's tweets this morning, a congressman requested that White House counsel turn over any recordings.

9:09 AM - 12 May 2017

Pretty safe to say if he's saying that publicly that must mean he doesn't have private access to communicate with them directly. So /endthread?

have you not been observing the verbal diarrhea coming out of Trump's mouth...he just can't help himself

Senator Sasse sounded pretty reasonable and rational this morning on NPR with respect to his concerns and with respect to initiating an independent investigation / special prosecutor. I like this Sasse guy.

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/12/527997733/sen-sasse-comey-firing-troubling-amid-crisis-of-public-trust

I think he is my new Kasich. I'm sure the more I learn about his policies, the less I'll like him, but he is very reasonable and understands that rational people can disagree on issues. The Senate could do with more like him on both sides of the aisle.

Back