• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Not really sure how this ends well.

Best case scenario is he is charged with a felony and doesn't run for office, leaving Desantis to win in a landslide.

Worst case is this just builds momentum for his 2024 campaign.

What if he is in jail tho? Pretty hard to run.

Doubt he’ll be in jail in the next 14 months or so if a primary.

Either so, his base will just say “Biden ran for President from his basement.” He has plenty of surrogates to campaign on his behalf.

Not really sure how this ends well.

Best case scenario is he is charged with a felony and doesn't run for office, leaving Desantis to win in a landslide.

Worst case is this just builds momentum for his 2024 campaign.
I can't imagine anyone who didn't vote for him in 2020 will be brought back because he's a charged criminal

I can't imagine anyone who didn't vote for him in 2020 will be brought back because he's a charged criminal

But will DeSantis and other Republican candidates be able to make that argument in the primary?

Republicans think Biden is super weak and could die any moment. I wouldn't put much confidence in Americans voting for a Black woman over a wealthy white felon. Republicans definitely won't.

Why no mugshot? I was gonna make it into posters for college kids to hang in their dorm rooms.
Why mugshot? He's not going into long-term custody. If he's a flight risk, I'm pretty sure he's identifiable.

Apparently, there's a conspiracy charge in the indictment.

I do hope we get his true height and weight soon. I'll guess 6'1" and 325lbs.

Bragg is going to have a press conference after the arraignment.

I've been burned by that logic enough now to believe the worst case is always possible.

Possible January 2024 trial date. MSNBC is reading through the indictment now.

MSNBC cut away from reading through the indictment to hear Trump's lawyers describe the indictment. Pathetic.

LMFAO at Trump's lawyer saying "He wasn't swinging a baseball bat. He was displaying an American made product."

Local news reporting on the conspiracy charge.

Sounds like t rump stuck his Pecker where it didn't belong.

Back