• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Looks the the Digital World Acquisition deal is going through. Trump will get stock worth about $3.5 billion after the merger. He will have to hold it for six months, but, that probably won't stop loans with the stock as under the table collateral.

Do you really think it’ll be worth $3B in 6mo? I don’t.

Guys, and I fully admit this might just be me, and I'm really just kicking the tires here, but is it possible that this Trump deal, coming a day before he has to have $550 million, could be a little sus?

it's a billion percent sus but nothing matters anymore and the bad guys always win, apparently

all the screenshots of ads I've ever seen on Truth are for like Trump commemorative plates or Trump signed Bibles or whatever

Guys, and I fully admit this might just be me, and I'm really just kicking the tires here, but is it possible that this Trump deal, coming a day before he has to have $550 million, could be a little sus?
This is been in the works for a long time.

This is been in the works for a long time.
Thanks for clarifying.

Not sus at all then. A social media platform that has limited appeal and likely very little revenue, given a blank check by a Chinese company to take the company public, and is suddenly valued at billions giving Trump access to stock worth at least half a billion.

So Trump is going to be running a publicly traded company that owes something to a Chinese company while he serves as President. What could go wrong here? I'm sure the quarterly accounting of a publicly traded company will keep this all on the up and up.

"Digital World Acquisition Corp is a blank check company. The Company is formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company intends to focus on companies in the healthcare industry in the United States. The Company is not engaged in any business operations and has not generated any revenue."

Address
3109 Grand Ave., #450
Miami, FL
United States

Thanks for clarifying.

Not sus at all then. A social media platform that has limited appeal and likely very little revenue, given a blank check by a Chinese company to take the company public, and is suddenly valued at billions giving Trump access to stock worth at least half a billion.

So Trump is going to be running a publicly traded company that owes something to a Chinese company while he serves as President. What could go wrong here? I'm sure the quarterly accounting of a publicly traded company will keep this all on the up and up.

Meanwhile, millions of Americans are wondering why Congress wants to take away TikTok.

(And we just found out why Trump changed his stance on TikTok)

Thanks for clarifying.

and the sad part is, that Trump is going to have no idea that he is going to be owned, and will still believe he is his own man...

Trumps not going to be able to leverage a meme stock company to get a legit bond from anyone.

That guy is gonna die many years from now not having faced one bit of accountability other than hopefully several presidential election losses

Back