• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

I was going to post about that horseshit earlier. Clearly that is an earned position…wtf are republicans thinking? This is some 3rd world country BS

I'm sure there are plenty of longtime Florida GOP insiders who aren't happy about it. But they won't say a word about it.

I’m just glad we can now have it out in the open that Baron sucks too. Before it was always “won’t someone think of the children??” when it came to him.

C'mon man. No 18 year old chooses to be a delegate. I hope he writes one hell of a tell-all book one day after his dad dies.

Exactly what is there on his resume that got him this position. I mean, this is a coveted position for a lot of people with real working resumes. Just insane

It seems like a lot of people who hate affirmative action are perfectly fine with extreme nepotism.

Last edited:
This is worse than nepotism…he is still in High School until next Friday!

Melania announced Barron turned down the invitation due to a prior commitment.

This may have been a kiss the ring move with the understanding Barron would turn it down. Just a question if it was initiated by the FL GOP or Trump.

Typical Republican. Notices when things are hard when it affects them.

I love all the emotional support politicians joining Trump in court this week. All ready to on Hannity to talk about he can’t get a fair trial in all the places he committed crimes

Back