• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Isn't today supposed to be the day Trump releases all the information that proves he's innocent?

Good question I already heard about the bond conditions - will they actually enforce it?

it is virtually certain he will put that to the test. then what?

Well Fulton county might be one of the most unfriendly Trump places there could be for this type of thing. So if you’re a DA and judge beholden to what the people want, you give them a detained trump when he breaks his release conditions.

Well Fulton county might be one of the most unfriendly Trump places there could be for this type of thing. So if you’re a DA and judge beholden to what the people want, you give them a detained trump when he breaks his release conditions.
It’s unfair to Trump that he was indicted in heavily democratic places !

i'm starting to think maybe they didn't vote for him after all

It’s unfair to Trump that he was indicted in heavily democratic places !
I do like that he threatened "a federal takeover of DC to fix the crime rate", then argued he couldn't get a fair trial there because of his policy proposals. All thats left is to threaten Atlanta, NY, and Miami, and anywhere else that he gets indicted.

Back