• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

We should murder Diego asap too, 100% chance he posts 5 times and then aas like every other nub

Which I think I've said every game in the last year

Ugggghhhhggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smidge and I are masons.

Suck it.

Love me some Smidge. Now that we know you two are bois, I'm ready to ride you both like the wind

***Smoove*** doe

Smidge, let's wait to kill Eagles again, but I'm with you that his being away is super convenient again.

BTW, no chance HOFromcom would be maf and claim like that because it's a 2 maf setup. Would be putting unnecessary attention on himself. Outside shot he could do that as Indy, but LOLNO we aren't killing HOFrom

As of #33

mm (2) - rommy, gouda
toogs - gooner
diego (2) - dv7, eagles
rommy - bym
doofus - mm
smoove - tic
bym - manning
nonny - diego

Last edited:
We should murder Diego asap too, 100% chance he posts 5 times and then aas like every other nub

Young buck throwing out nub like it ain't no thang. You just made the list, buddy.

Nonny

Love me some Smidge. Now that we know you two are bois, I'm ready to ride you both like the wind

***Smoove*** doe

I can. Be down with this.

Plus we don't know which mafia eagles is just yet, maybe he will pick a few off the other side.

Don't like byms entry either

Well, we should vote him out so he stops posting shit entry post.

He's gotta be mafia this time tho, like how can he hate an entry post before it happens.

Why what? Why Nonny? He's a liability late in the game....or at least he used to be.

If he is civ he is great if he is mafia he will shit the bed. Or not even show up.

Table nonny. We gotta pick a few off. I would look at those on you right now looking for an easy kill on the nubs.

Back