• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

I think it was needlessly clouded... maybe by mafia, I can't remember.

nah. i clouded it on accident. i was thinking you could tell the truth (if you actually believed it) without it being 100% factual. in a game with 2 mafias, nonny's statement's truthiness only eliminates dv7 from one mafia. however, if you just isolate the words, then yeah, it eliminates him from both.

I never got how people jumped all over Chic because of her early misstep. Didn't seem like a mafia-esque move to me.

Yeah man. There are few players who are as awesome to play with as that dude.

What ever happened to Coastal or that other dude from the Wheat...umm...FLT or some other three letter name. He was good as balls.

FTN? I don't really remember anything about him except he was angry and short.

FTN? I don't really remember anything about him except he was angry and short.

Thought FTN was a Terp/Orioles fan. I think I remember he got super pissed at Knight at some point and wouldn't play in any game Knight was in (Maybe that was someone else... Knight had that effect on people). He was good for a while, but went off the deep end.

Thanks to everyone that has asked about my wife. I guess urgent care sounds more intense than I meant it. When either of us get sick in DC we go to urgent care because it is easier than getting an appointment with a PCP. She had the flu and was bedridden for like five days. Not fun. Better now though!

Why do people go to the doctor for the flu? Serious question not trying to be a dick.

Why do people go to the doctor for the flu? Serious question not trying to be a dick.

Only way to get tamiflu or whatever it is called. Stuff works. She went day four because it wasn't improving and wanted to make sure it wasn't more serious.

Only way to get tamiflu or whatever it is called. Stuff works. She went day four because it wasn't improving and wanted to make sure it wasn't more serious.

Ah, makes sense I guess. Flu is going around the office here big time - I haven't been sick in ~10 years and I'm worried that my streak is going to end.

Am actually glad all the crusty poors are deleting Uber and riding Lyft now. They belong together. I will be making laps around 285 in an Uber Black with a bag of Chick Fil A.

I got the flu during radiation treatment and thought I was going to die. I didn't have the strength to sit on the toilet for hours so just kept shitting myself, changing boxers, rinse (literally) and repeat. Got it a few years ago and it was more of an annoyance that kept me in bed for three days. There are definitely varying levels of the flu.

Why people don't get a flu shot, I don't know. It's not a 100% defense, but it's way more than 0%.

Why people don't get a flu shot, I don't know. It's not a 100% defense, but it's way more than 0%.

Because it doesn't work well enough to counter the odds that I won't get it anyway if I just don't act like a disgusting fuck for 3 months

Back