• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tucker Carlson - Unearthed audio from shock jock radio program

MHBDemon

Reaction score
Between 2006 and 2011, Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to Bubba the Love Sponge, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in sometimes-vulgar terms. During those conversations, Carlson diminished the actions of Warren Jeffs, then on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list for his involvement in arranging illegal marriages between adults and underage girls, talked about sex and young girls, and defended statutory rape.

Carlson, who was hired by Fox News in 2009, also used sexist language to talk about women, including then-co-workers at NBC and public figures. He referred to Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis Stewart as “cunty,” called journalist Arianna Huffington a “pig,” and labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.” He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.”

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2019/03/10/unearthed-audio-tucker-carlson-makes-numerous-misogynistic-and-perverted-comments/223092

Isn’t that the Fox official motto? Seems like it.

Fox shouldn’t do anything and neither should anyone else, except keep publishing his horrible tales. I hate Tucker and he’s an entitled asshole. I read a few things I thought were in incredibly poor taste and offensive. So don’t watch his show. Being a wuss and calling for someone to lose their job because they said some not PC shit ten years ago isn’t helping the progressive cause.

wait...a douchebag on a douchebag network said some douchebag things a long time ago? Could be he's just a douchebag

Ol’ Tuck don’t give a fuck

Ol’ Tuck don’t give a fuck

No doubt, as his employers and viewing base will probably love what he said. Nonetheless, he was far more than a little "naughty", to say the least. Among the apparently harmless "naughty" things he said - "he referred to Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis Stewart as “cunty,” called journalist Arianna Huffington a “pig,” and labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.” He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.” I have a hunch that a great many women would find those phrases disagreeable, although no doubt Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro, and many other female Trumpites will just shrug. What a charmer!

Anyone who wants to come on except that Dutch dude.

You don't have to dig back a decade to find Tucker saying some awful shit...you can tune in to his show on any given day to do that.

Back