• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Cavanaugh

Azdeac

Reaction score
From a friend of mine, Syracuse fan, that I've known a long time . . .

So the guy the Wake b'ball team signed last week,Tyler Cavanaugh, is from my town. I see him play a lot because my niece is on the girls Var. team. He is underrated and doesn't get a lot of pub. because he is not even the best player on the team. However, you've got a really smart player who is smooth and run the court and can drive the lane a little bit. He will obviously need to put on a little weight but knows how to manage himself on the court. Not the fastest kid in the world but not awkward at all. Oh, by the way, he has a legit 3-point shot! He's a good kid. Very good recruit. Tell your friends.

From a friend of mine, Syracuse fan, that I've known a long time . . .

So the guy the Wake b'ball team signed last week,Tyler Cavanaugh, is from my town. I see him play a lot because my niece is on the girls Var. team. He is underrated and doesn't get a lot of pub. because he is not even the best player on the team. However, you've got a really smart player who is smooth and run the court and can drive the lane a little bit. He will obviously need to put on a little weight but knows how to manage himself on the court. Not the fastest kid in the world but not awkward at all. Oh, by the way, he has a legit 3-point shot! He's a good kid. Very good recruit. Tell your friends.

Sounds like the new culture.

Anyone else a little concerned that the fuse fans are happy for us and this kid that he's coming to wake?

Anyone else a little concerned that the fuse fans are happy for us and this kid that he's coming to wake?

Not especially. I think they would have been happy to have him if they weren't waiting for DeJuan Coleman, fresh off of recent commitments from Jerami Grant and Rakeem Christmas...

Well, when you've got a top 5 basketball team, you can and will generally spin anything into a positive. The reverse holds true for the other end of the spectrum, as last season clearly demonstrated.

Back