• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Lewis

No this is about everyone saying Lewis was a top tier ACC talent and some of you said he would be going to the NBA. He looks lost against legitimate teams.

Just wanted to say he is tearing it up for State.

You should look up the phrase 'tearing it up' before you use it again because you clearly don't know what it means.

Our program is a hot pile of steaming excrement, but CMM is better than Tyler 8 days a week.

I believe that the OP was being sarcastic.

(at least I hope so)

Certainly was because everybody on here made out like he was the best thing from a forsyth county high school ever outside of chris paul.

Too early to fairly judge at this point (CMM hasn't exactly looked like a world beater outside of one game), but my analysis of him from last year as being a short guy with less than ideal athleticism seems true. With that said, he is a smart player and will learn to compensate for some of those shortcomings (pun intended).

Certainly was because everybody on here made out like he was the best thing from a forsyth county high school ever outside of chris paul.

Some people were. I used to play against him, and I said from the beginning that I didn't think he could be a good player in the ACC. Now that's still to be determined, but from what I've seen of him so far, he looks absolutely terrible.

Watched a few games now with him with the same thought in mind because of the beat down certain posters gave [Redacted] over missing this future NBA kid.

When he enters a game, they immediately clear out and give whoever he's defending the ball. They generally score.

He has an awesome handle and is very crafty with the ball. Saw him bounce off a guy and finish a 3 point play. Then the next time down a guy just took the ball from him and dunked on him and he got pulled. He doesn't look ready, at all, to play in college. Right now he's nowhere near CMM or Madison. Eventually, who knows.

No one expected him to do much as a frosh. He's playing behind the (preseason) #1 PG in the conference. He has plenty of time to wait for his turn.

Marcus Smart is going to make a lot of people look bad.

No one expected him to do much as a frosh. He's playing behind the (preseason) #1 PG in the conference. He has plenty of time to wait for his turn.

Marcus Smart is going to make a lot of people look bad.

It's not like he's not getting minutes - he's pretty close to Madison in total minutes played this season.

And considering we had no point guard and only 3 players on the roster, people were absolutely saying he would be ready to play from day 1.

Back