• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UGA student writes step-by-step guide on how to bag the perfect husband

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173513/University-Georgia-student-writes-step-step-guide-bag-perfect-husband.html

One University of Georgia sophomore has written an insightful article outlining how female students ‘can attain the thing that is most essential in securing our futures.’

Amber Estes is not talking about getting an academic degree but securing a (Tiffany’s) ring on your finger.

In a easy step-by-step guide Estes sets out how to bag the perfect husband and warns girls to ‘stay classy’ as ‘a man won’t get down on one knee for a woman who is overly willing to get down on both of hers.’

True/False?

Estes then gets to the ‘crucial’ step of social media. ‘Instagram everything’ she orders. Not only will this get you an influx of friend requests but ‘nothing spruces up some mediocre pics like a lighting adjustment and filter on Instagram.’

To stand out as ‘queen of the pack’ make sure you take pictures with pretty friends ‘but not ones prettier than you,' Estes writes.

article-2173513-140F206A000005DC-255_233x423.jpg

My buddy that is a UGA grad sent me this last week. At first I thought it was satire... then I realized it was just very poorly written.

The author is not married right? So how is she so certain that instagram will find me a man?

The article ITK linked assumes that it's satire. I'm going to say that it is because I don't think anyone would actually write this.

Maybe we should just have a "Official Girls of the SEC do dumb things" thread.

Yeah, I would have preferred no pics in this case.

Comments have been disabled on her article.... Deeeenggggiitttttt!!!!

I think we have missed the punch line. I read it as totally bagging on chicks that do this sort of thing, very satirical IMHO.

Back