• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Then ten minutes later you'll go back to forwarding "Hunter Biden's laptop/Biden is ruining America" chain emails.

Cool, give me your e-mail address since you know me so well. Give me a break.

So what do we think all this drama does for Trump’s chance of running in 2024. There’s no way he actually wants to deal with the stress of all this mess, and no matter how bad things are for Biden I can’t see undecideds being like “yeah, I wish Trump would be running out foreign policy right now”

So what do we think all this drama does for Trump’s chance of running in 2024. There’s no way he actually wants to deal with the stress of all this mess, and no matter how bad things are for Biden I can’t see undecideds being like “yeah, I wish Trump would be running out foreign policy right now”

At the end of the day, the "I'd give anything for $1.89/gallon gas and a mean tweet right now" memes will matter much more than what happens halfway around the world when it comes down to actual votes. Trump is a buffoon, but Biden's rampant inflation is going to decide the election one way or the other, not Ukraine.

Ha. Yeah obviously my comment about Biden has triggered some of you. Wasn’t fond of the last president either. Just because I’m not fond of the current guy, doesn’t mean I agreed with everything that was said and done with the former.

everyone who calls biden “brandon” is a maga goof

This is like Christopher Rufo and the GOP's wet dream regarding public education - your "job as state employees is to defend the state" - or just teach what you're told to teach, no matter how much it conflicts with reality.

Meh, China is all about China and the long game, they will leverage this to essentially own Russia slowly piece by piece without ever overtly doing anything to undermine their relationship with the west. The trade from Russia is like 100 billion, the trade with the EU is in the trillions.

sounds like the next few weeks are going to be hell with the food/water/electricity being an issue now that we're a couple weeks into it

sounds like the next few weeks are going to be hell with the food/water/electricity being an issue now that we're a couple weeks into it

And the debate will continue for months/years going forward on what the World could have or should have done differently.

Back