• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Univ of Colorado Study Predicts Romney; will they be right?

Looks like they just came up with it.

What does that 537 guy say? That's the guy to listen to if you're on this board.

A Romney win would surprise a lot of people, including me. But, I suppose anything is possible, and the electorate does weigh economic issues, the area where Obama is most vulnerable, heavily. I am just dubious that Romney can close the deal. His best bet right now seems to be that Ryan will help him a lot.

A Romney win would surprise a lot of people, including me. But, I suppose anything is possible, and the electorate does weigh economic issues, the area where Obama is most vulnerable, heavily. I am just dubious that Romney can close the deal. His best bet right now seems to be that Ryan will help him a lot.

Definitely an uphill climb for Romney and would surprise some folks. Has to have a good convention speech for sure. Economy is Obama's Achilles heel like you said, so we will see if Romney can make Obama own it.

hat a shock the Deseret (Mormon) News likes Romney....

Part of me doubts this. I know a guy who plays poker with fireman whose pekinese knows a rotweiler whose owner is an optometrist who got into this vicious fight with another optometrist while scoping an ocular cavity (with a retinal spectrometer, of course). The optometrist whose dog is friends with the dog whose owner plays poker with the guy I know is a big Obama guy, of course. The other optometrist is as conservative as you can be; literally... kills abortion doctors, views all rape, even forcible, as illegitimate, thinks the government should pay him taxes simply for being in existence, separate but unequal, pray the gay away, humps his guns, all that and a bag of full fat chips he deep fries at home again because the government can't tell him what to fucking eat! After the Ryan pick, the conservative optometrist saw the other optometrist and said "Game changer. I hate Paul Ryan and am voting for Obama." Straight up, Ryan is having this effect. Seriously, I know this because of the one-off story I just told. Just one anecdote, and I know it and you better believe it too. And, it's not a flash in the pan, it's better described as steady momentum which keeps growing. I predict I'll have another fake story like this to tell you in a week or so... that's the kind of momentum we're talking about here. Obama/Biden 96.5 to Romney Ryan 7.13.

i know it's not as funny as "he's dead then" or posting a cartoon.

i'm just trying to figure out if you thought your post was funny.

Part of me doubts this. I know a guy who plays poker with fireman whose pekinese knows a rotweiler whose owner is an optometrist who got into this vicious fight with another optometrist while scoping an ocular cavity (with a retinal spectrometer, of course). The optometrist whose dog is friends with the dog whose owner plays poker with the guy I know is a big Obama guy, of course. The other optometrist is as conservative as you can be; literally... kills abortion doctors, views all rape, even forcible, as illegitimate, thinks the government should pay him taxes simply for being in existence, separate but unequal, pray the gay away, humps his guns, all that and a bag of full fat chips he deep fries at home again because the government can't tell him what to fucking eat! After the Ryan pick, the conservative optometrist saw the other optometrist and said "Game changer. I hate Paul Ryan and am voting for Obama." Straight up, Ryan is having this effect. Seriously, I know this because of the one-off story I just told. Just one anecdote, and I know it and you better believe it too. And, it's not a flash in the pan, it's better described as steady momentum which keeps growing. I predict I'll have another fake story like this to tell you in a week or so... that's the kind of momentum we're talking about here. Obama/Biden 96.5 to Romney Ryan 7.13.
''

lol. that post must have taken a little while! good work bud

I just am interested to see what voter turnout will look like amongst the various demographics.

Big question, can Obama crack the 47-48% threshold in these swing states?

I think we're gonna see a lot of 50-47, 51-48 for Romney in November, just a hunch.

Obama has Ohio in his pocket. Remind me again when a Republican won without Ohio?

Back