• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

University Advancement Survey

Demonbeck

Reaction score
Did anyone else get one?

Here's what I wrote in the comment section at the end.

"As an alumnus living in an area separated from Wake Forest, I encounter a lot of folks who are connected to many other schools. It is very disheartening to admit that I am a Wake Forest alumnus - knowing that their first response is going to be about how horrible our basketball team has been. While I understand and agree that the University's first role is education, athletics is quite often the school's public face - particularly for those without connections to the university. I am upset that our university has decided to retain Jeff [Redacted] as the head coach of the men's basketball team, because he does not have a track record of success and his teams have not shown progress over the past three seasons. Please hire a new coach that will bring excitement and hope to the university and its fans, so that people like me can once again be proud to wear the old gold and black in public."

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/17195-Alumni-Engagement-Survey-OPPORTUNITY-TO-GIVE-FEEDBACK-RE-[Redacted]-HIRE

Wish there was a way the mods could post the same thread on both the Pit and the Sports board. For instance, the Boston Marathon thread would be a good one to have on both boards. IIRC, this isn't an option though.

Wish there was a way the mods could post the same thread on both the Pit and the Sports board. For instance, the Boston Marathon thread would be a good one to have on both boards. IIRC, this isn't an option though.

We could do it as an announcement, but doing so would mean its up higher away from the main forum. Some people complained the last time that they couldn't remember to look there for it.

Sorry didnt see the other thread. Mods can we merge this with the other?

Back