• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Urinal etiquette

I don't worry about which urinal someone chooses as long as it's not the one I'm currently using.

I think knee high waterless might change the game here. Talk about splatter.

Exactly why I pointed it out.

Trying to convince myself there is a real reason the "senator" keeps stepping in right beside me.

I was going to link a video of that scene from Ace Ventura, but it's not on youtube. Sorry, guys.

Exactly why I pointed it out.

Trying to convince myself there is a real reason the "senator" keeps stepping in right beside me.

Only way to be sure is to go in and pick the knee high one a few times. If the senator comes in and goes to the other end, you know that he just has an aversion to that urinal. If he comes in and still goes to the middle, you know he is a weirdo and you should avoid him at all costs.

I'll admit to the ultimate urial faux passe -- I once glanced over. But it was an involuntary reaction. As a teenager I attended a Nantucket concert at the Raleigh Civic Center (as I recall PKM and Glass Moon opened for them). When I went to the bathroom I was taking care of business at the urinal, and out peripheral vision to the left I saw blood. I glanced over, and the dude next to me had a huge blood-soaked gauge bandage on his finger. I initially thought it was on his penis, and when I glanced over I involuntarily said to myself "dude". I'm not sure if the guy even noticed (the music was loud even in the restroom), but I looked straight ahead at the wall, avoided eye contact, and got out of the restroom as soon as I could.

And to whoever is responsible for that tag, I never saw peen. I only saw his bloody bandaged finger.

Hocking loogies in the urinals for some reason feels so good. Best way to clear out your stuffed up nose.

What wrong with the sink where you will hopefully be washing your hands 30 seconds later?

Take the lowboy urinal the next time and see which one the guy picks. This would answer your question.

What wrong with the sink where you will hopefully be washing your hands 30 seconds later?

I like washing it down with my piss stream? :noidea:

I consider the urinal a more "dirty" place than the sink. I have to stick my hands into the sink to wash my hands where as I dont with the urinal. I dont know, I've never really put much thought into it.

If I am guy 2, most of the time I would hit up the stall. Lift the seat with my foot, do my business, wash my hands and dip out. The guy trying to cuddle next door is a little weird.

Hopefully you are not using the handicapped shitter. Hate when I have to take a shit in the compact shitter with no newspaper rack, because some inconsiderate bastard is taking a piss in the luxurious shitter. :thumbsup:

Fair enough tsy. I know people get pissed when people brush their teeth at the office bathroom sink, so I am sure you'd offend people either way.

Agreed. As a general principal, I try to avoid all waterless urinals because of the splatter. I will change course to the stall if I see one. Waterless on a lowboy would look like you just walked by a shin-height lawn sprinkler.

I don't worry about which urinal someone chooses as long as it's not the one I'm currently using.

This. I leave a gap if there's space, but don't give shit one way or the other. How do urinal pussies handle the giant trough places at some bars and NASCAR races? Hold it? Wait to use the shitter like a 3 year old? I've identified a few urinal pussies in my office, so I saddle up right next to them as often as possible.

Why are people so afraid of the waterless urinals? There is a tried and true method to prevent splattering. Aim at the side curved part, allow the urine to flow around the bowl and down into the drain. No spillage at all.

Hopefully you are not using the handicapped shitter. Hate when I have to take a shit in the compact shitter with no newspaper rack, because some inconsiderate bastard is taking a piss in the luxurious shitter. :thumbsup:

Fair enough tsy. I know people get pissed when people brush their teeth at the office bathroom sink, so I am sure you'd offend people either way.

Generally, I don't. I do go for the middle stall though, so I am not right next to the other guy. My bathroom has a normal urinal, mini urinal and three stalls. I am happy to report that I have never been in there with two other dudes before though. Must not be a lot of guys on this floor.

By the way, what is the point of the mini-urinal in a professional office building? Do we need it for take your kid to work day? Midgets that may work in the office? So pointless.

Back