• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Really like their Wanee setlist other than the Space Wrangler omission. Cool cover of Use Me. Panic has such an extensive catalog.

Finished last night off by listening to one of the greatest live jazz albums ever - Bill Evans Trio "Sunday at the Village Vanguard"

Really like their Wanee setlist other than the Space Wrangler omission. Cool cover of Use Me. Panic has such an extensive catalog.

they played Wrangler the show before Wannee...they usually go 3-4 shows w/o repeats.

Bout to go see this poppy-ass band. With a totally babe singer. GIVERS:

Threw on some chill, low key rainy weekday night tunes last night: Gregg Allman -- Laid Back, which led me to Jackson Browne -- For Everyman (holy shit, this record is fantastic; I had a run with it last summer, I think, but it really hit last night), and then Mad Men got me on to Roberta Flack -- First Take, which is exceptional, as well.

This Avalanches album is ALL I BEEN HEARING the last few days. God, how am I so late to the party on this???

I love the internet. Went to night 1 of Widespread Panic at the Warner Theatre last night and when I get in to my desk this morning it's already available for streaming online. This was I think my 12th show and I think it might be the best, but I might just be riding the high from last night. Can't wait to go back tonight.

Good stuff moonz, i've heard of them just because Rocket from the Crypt is one of my favorite punk bands.

Straight outta Lafayette. I've seen them before. Not bad. Have they come out with anything new since that 1 album?

I think they've got something recorded and pending release. They played a bunch of new stuff.

They were really good, actually. Super tight, especially considering that they've got the girl doing all kinds of percussion stuff that's got to sync pretty perfectly with the drummer.

Red Rocks is just slaying it this upcoming season, which in turn is slaying my wallet.

Just added Neil for two nights. Fuuuuuccckkkk yeaaahhhh!

Back