• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Went to see Michael Franti & Spearhead at Red Rocks this past Sunday night. First time at Red Rocks and it definitely lived up to the hype. Franti was pretty good also.

Lil B just confirmed that he's supporting Bernie Sanders. Shifting support from Clinton. Just to confirm, she is not cursed.

Going to see jam supergroup Aquarium Rescue Unit tonight. The poorly kept secret is that Branford Marsalis is going to sit in with them tonight. Schweeeeeet!!!!

Going to see jam supergroup Aquarium Rescue Unit tonight. The poorly kept secret is that Branford Marsalis is going to sit in with them tonight. Schweeeeeet!!!!

Pretty sure I'm gonna go here in DC on Friday. They're playing with Hard Working Americans tomorrow in Richmond, too bad that couldn't have continued for another night. Funny that now they're considered a supergroup, but back in the early 90s they were just a band of mostly unknowns (save, I guess, for Col. Bruce).

nice show last night in Philly, listening now

Set I: AC/DC Bag > Free, Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar, Cities, Stash, Birds of a Feather, The Line, It’s Ice > Character Zero
Set II: Bathtub Gin > No Men in No Man’s Land > Twist, Scents and Subtle Sounds, Harry Hood
Enc: Loving Cup

Pretty sure I'm gonna go here in DC on Friday. They're playing with Hard Working Americans tomorrow in Richmond, too bad that couldn't have continued for another night. Funny that now they're considered a supergroup, but back in the early 90s they were just a band of mostly unknowns (save, I guess, for Col. Bruce).

I had a friend who saw them in a family restaurant with about 20 other people.

Last night's show was great!

I'm headed to ARU. Pumped since I've never gotten to see them before, but have seen the members in their other bands a bunch of times before. Hoping to get a Dark Star.

Got tickets to see EL VY at the venue just around the corner from me (The Independent). It's a pretty small venue so it should be amazing. Very excited.

I went to the box office to get the tickets to avoid fees and it was showing as sold out at 12:02 but the lady called someone and finagled some for me.

Has anybody seen Jesus & Mary Chain in concert recently? A friend of mine has an extra ticket for $35 and I'm leaning toward taking it. What say you, usic thread?

MMJ at Red Rocks tonight. Ready for them to destroy.

I'm downloading the live stream although don't know if I will watch the whole thing. Mostly doing it to get the live mp3. Hopefully they will release a live mp3 of the Atlanta shows as they were incredible.

Back