• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Sincerely doubt blue would go after jtp as a teammate there. He might have fucked up trying to civ lean Eagles/Gouda.

Tough lost, Gouda.

Only Gouda has the balls enough to challenge Eagles by not killing him if he's civ. Still think it's more likely that Eagles is maf if Gouda is maf though.

JTP, WE GON HAVE TO RUN THIS BOI

TRUTH

HOWEVER -

I would have killed him last night, after he awarded me the title of best looking.

And then ridden off into the sunset trolling tejas

I probably should've been deds after that blue vote late in round but I'm still here so wat can I say

It's borderline angle shooting if constructed in OT like that both being maf since you're coordinating an intentional night post.

Neither jhawk nor blue know what angle shooting is.

I'm not advocating we go after jhawk...yet.

I'm looking forward to nonny coming back and either 1) blowing the game wide open, or 2) shitting himself

Neither jhawk nor blue know what angle shooting is.

I'm not advocating we go after jhawk...yet.

I'm looking forward to nonny coming back and either 1) blowing the game wide open, or 2) shitting himself

You know i have been playing this game longer then you right?

YO eagles expound on TIC for me. The last time someone did the "gouda isn't here, bad look" thing was TIC and he was mafia.

TRIGGERED

I don't hate TiC as mafia. I could go along with that one.

Iggles really shouldn't be alive.

But.

Whatever.

***gouder***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dag, I love when I pawn games. I might be moving up the POWER RANKINGS

Ow0kL_f-maxage-0.gif

WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING RID OF YOU. CIV SMOOVE WOULD HAVE LET IT HAPPEN

If Eagles mafia, Gouda is mafia

Seemed civ. Tic I'm not great with though. Only post which really concerned me was #260.

lol Gouda is so mad he got got

Back