• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I'm going to dance in your blood after this game if you're civ

Da has had some very civ da responses earlier. That is the only way you'll ever civ read da.

I tend to civ lean people a little too much after I yell at them, but the stuff PH was coming up with was so inane that I'm having trouble considering him as anything other than someone who should stop signing up for games.

Smoov posted @ the mod. Which is WOOF if maf and slightly less so if civ. His post at me about ph always revenge posting/barely playing also stuck out as civ

Jhawk's block read post was just total shit. And took him like 5 minutes after claiming he hadn't read anything. But it's jhawk.

That jhawk isn't balls deep on eagles for some made up reason is also suspect for both of them.

I think I'm talking myself into jhawk

I just don't have anything on nonny as I don't really remember the stuff from last night other than agreeing with him.

I was reading before i typed that post out duh, Also what was so shit about my post? I gave my quick analysis is all about each player left. I have always read Eagles well after he completely destroyed me as mafia in the end game when I was still new. I have been right on him more then I have been wrong. Eagles hasn't done his normal tell yet, but he has also never been this wrong in a game before.

How can eagles logically vote for jhawk when we have the killshot info + he said himself there might be quiets dominating as mafia? Weird leap from eagles

I am a very important person and have better shit to do then sit on a mafia game at night. I just got to work and am trying to catch up(this is directed at Eagles) There have been a ton of posts since I have last checked the thread.

2.) Gouda - I am on the fence on gouda, he hasn't brought any kind of analysis up to this point just his usual shit posting and being an overall dick to everyone playing the game
3.) Jtp - He is on my list for being mafia, although his post that was telling me to do it regarding the overtime kill on blue would be a good play that im not sure jtp is capable of as mafia he is on the back burner for me
4.) Smoove - This guy i have no clue I think he has less posts then me
5.) Manning - civ
6.) Nonny - He is a player that I can never read and because of that I always think he is mafia.
8.) Da - another player I can never read - could be mafia though has had some good analysis
11.) Ph - Another guy who might have less posts then me no clue
14.) Smidge - Smidge is just being himself and really have no opinion on him
15.) Tic - Very likely civ, I don't think he tries to lead so much as mafia
16.) Eagles - Another very likely civ candidate, he hasn't had any posts this game that have really sent my eagles alarm off, likely the mafia has smug player on it who thinks they can beat eagles and/or is likely keeping him alive so he can be an easy lynch with the "why is eagles alive this late post"

Thats my quick skim analysis

10 minutes

Top 3 game by jtp if he's maf

How can eagles logically vote for jhawk when we have the killshot info + he said himself there might be quiets dominating as mafia? Weird leap from eagles

Jhawk is one of the quiets in that pool. He basically didn't post after that vote. IDC really. Too many people have posted infequently to get firm mafia leans. That jhawk mass post was bad. Doesn't mean everyone needs to agree or vote with me.

10 minutes

You aren't wrong, but at least with jhawk, we have game mechanic data to at least send him to civ lean level. We have nothing but tone + possible mode interaction type shit from smoove and ph. Has to be one of them or nonny this round imo.

At least if jhawk makes it to end game, the field will be much smaller to choose from.

Nonny better change his vote

Nonny's posts have been maf posts to me this game but he made one post last night I liked about wanting to know my alignment after the game to see how I'm thinking or whatever it was.

Nonny's posts have been maf posts to me this game but he made one post last night I liked about wanting to know my alignment after the game to see how I'm thinking or whatever it was.

Am I a civ?

I see no reason to target Gouda tic or jtp

I also see no basis to derive basically anything useful out of ph smoove smidge or to an extent da this game. I'm not Carnac. If you barely post about the game it's hard to get reads.

Tejas looked the worst out of the frequent posters so I voted for him over two people who were up to die who I thought were civ.

I'm not going to be around until the last 10 mins or so of this round.

A big part of this is that I don't really care if smidge, ph, or smoov are mafia because they haven't played. Also one or more is due to AA I think

Ok cool. Nonny it is then. Not moving my vote.

Need the count to know where I'm going. I don't think I'm voting nonny.

Gouda/jtp, leave eagz alive today, yes? Make maf kill one of us.

Maf is just going to kill another person that I've civ leaned. I am getting trolled

Okay, then let's tie up one of Smoove/Ph with Nonny.

Win/Win IMO.

Preferably Ph, because he's the one at risk for AA, I think.

If Nonny leaves his vote on me again (another wasted vote), I strongly advise you all load on him.

Back