• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Think you're mafia. Nonny isn't as dumb as he appeared all game. He knows he wasn't going to last cause I had him nailed. So best play would be for you to place the deciding vote on him (he's dying anyway, you get good cred).

You placed a clinching vote on a guy in a post where you talked shit about me and gouda. Nice of you to make a meaningful vote with nothing really to say for it.

You're overthinking it. I've got a strong track record of calling out mafia nonny early. I did it again today.

Gouda is trying too hard to stick around for a vanilla.

Mafia Eagles and Mafia Nonny try to coast by on rep without actually doing anything when they're mafia. Eagles is doing that more than Nonny and I don't think both are.

***gouda***

I understand, but this time, it can't be disputed. I went balls out to kill both Blue and Nonny? Nonny went balls out to kill me and only me all game?

NO CHANCE

There is like a bell curve of posting, with mafia posts on one side, civ posts at the top and then mafia posts by civs on the other side - you are definitely on one of the extremes.

There is like a bell curve of posting, with mafia posts on one side, civ posts at the top and then mafia posts by civs on the other side - you are definitely on one of the extremes.

It's day 5. "Early" lol

Code:
THROUGH POST #844:

manning	2	jtp, eagles
gouda	1	ph
ph	1	tic

YTV: da, gouda, manning, smoove

Good response by Ph there.

JTP, you're locked in on jhawk?

Gouda, who do you like?

I could be convinced to go Eagles, I think.

Good response by Ph there.

JTP, you're locked in on jhawk?

Gouda, who do you like?

I could be convinced to go Eagles, I think.

Why Eagles?

JTP is the one person I'm convinced is civ, not that my track record has been outstanding or anything this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smidge kill makes sense based on Nonny's 1235 am post.

I am good with Eagles or Gouda more so on Gouda, although Eagles entry post today was horrible. Nobody put heat on him and he already had a reason lined up as to why he wasn't killed last night.

I am good with Eagles or Gouda more so on Gouda, although Eagles entry post today was horrible. Nobody put heat on him and he already had a reason lined up as to why he wasn't killed last night.

Agree on the eagles entry, the post about the kill seemed a bit weird.

***Eagles***

A nonny-led mafia would have killed me last night. They went smidge for the sole purpose of Eagles pulling that post that civ-locked him.

Do not think Eagles + Jhawk can both be mafia, so if Eagles is bad, that helps wrt jhawk.

Why Eagles?

JTP is the one person I'm convinced is civ, not that my track record has been outstanding or anything this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean wtf is this? Does he really do that as mafia?

It's prob Eagles + Gouda

OR Gouda + jhawk

I am the civviest civ that ever civ'd.

and jhawk is the opposite of that.

so kill him.

kill him now.

Agree on the eagles entry, the post about the kill seemed a bit weird.

Don't forget this gem:

my head and process other than a few very short rules that i always follow regardless of player depend upon the person; the more analytical the person the more i impute how i think onto how they're posting.

i can't read smidge whatsoever because i won't even approach what is going on in there. your posts read like something i'd construct as mafia.

obviously the number 1 thing to do when playing as a civ is see what people are saying about you. when you're civ and are getting discussed as mafia, you figure out whether the people talking about you being mafia are being sincere. that sounds incredibly obvious but not enough people do it and it's one of the easiest and most consistent ways to read people.

if person X seems genuinely convinced you're mafia when you aren't, that sincerity comes from legitimately not knowing your alignment; when person Y is voting for you or claiming your mafia but how they're treating it/posting about it seems contrived, they're mafia and are trying to justify the vote being what it is.

starting d2 people tend to post about me, so i read what they're saying and figure out their sincerity levels (or try to) in order to lean them. if i think they genuinely think i'm mafia, they're civ. simple but effective usually. rinse, repeat.

i reread tejas. i dunno. doesn't say much. starts randomly making reads this round but nothing behind it. hard to derive much from that. my unhelpful analysis remains unchanged. could be either. has posted a lot but managed to not say much in the posts themselves other than one sentence posts or gifs.

Back